- Library books, audio CD books and videos may be checked out for three weeks.
- If other patrons are waiting for a book, that book generally checks out for two weeks.
- Adult magazines (including the current issue) check out for one week, but may neither be renewed nor reserved. Children’s magazines check out for three weeks and may be renewed.
- Items can be renewed if no one is waiting for them, or they can be reserved if checked out to another patron.
- There is a ten item limit on videos per family per visit.